In order to install energy efficiency measures in existing properties it is best practice to achieve certification for PAS 2030:2019 and become TrustMark Registered.
The benefits are huge:
- Pre qualify for large private and public sector contracts
- Future proof your business (PAS 2030 is growing and becoming a requirement for most retrofit installations)
- Create a more sustainable and robust business infrastructure
- Qualify so that your customers can benefit from current and future funding (ECO3, LA Flex…)
- Grow trust and confidence in your services
This may require some additional preparation work for you such as putting in place a Quality Management System (processes and procedures to follow the PAS 2030 standard), having the relevant qualifications and also up to date health and safety training.
At Eco Academy we work with sole traders and organisations to help get all of these elements in place so that you can gain the right accreditation so your business can offering funded installs into properties. We also cover up to 70% of your costs (100% in some cases).
The first step is to complete our online assessment of which measures you will install along with your current qualifications/training.
This will provide us with information we need to form a program of activity to help you achieve your certification.